Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The. Best. Makeup. Ever

I have been around the block when it comes to makeup. Let's just say, I need the help. I've tried several discount store and department store makeups, plus some. Last Christmas, my niece and another sweet young lady I know turned me on to Bare Minerals.
They said I would never use anything else. After almost a year using it, I can honestly say it is The. Best. Makeup. Ever. I don't use it exclusively. I use other products to cleanse and supplement the eye colors, blush, etc. I tried their mascara and didn't like it. But I love everything else I have tried from Bare Minerals.

Once I started using it, when I would try my old makeup, you know, to use it all up and not waste any, my husband and kids said, "Waste it. The new makeup looks so much better." I have friends who have had the same reaction.

If you haven't tried it, find a local retailer and have them make you up. Give it a whirl for a day.

Although friends say I should sell it because I get so excited about it, please understand this is my opinion only. I am in no way affiliated with the company. I am in the chainsaw industry.

But that's a blog for another day.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: