Thursday, August 20, 2009

Quick and Happy Notes

I was very happy to see Staci is blogging again. Very happy.

The Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen is a new discovery for me. Oh, yum!

I'm scrambling to get homeschool planning done. I like this time of year...it is a sort of fresh start....like New Year's Day....I can plan to my heart's content. Actually implementing it? We'll see.

Yesterday was a happy birthday. Calls from The Sweetest Nieces Ever, gifts and cards from Hubby and kids, a call from Sister, choosing my very own cake and eating lots of icing, well wishes from friends and family made for a good day. Thanks, Jesus!

These are especially cool. The best I can tell, it would require getting out my sewing machine. Gasp! Ah, well.... ht Staci

A website for Christian women. Incourage Me. Worth a look see!

No comments: