Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Quick Update

Dinner Party: Went wonderfully. We were blessed to have 39 people to join us for Christmas Dinner. I just wish I could have visited with each one so much more. Not enough time!

Sunday: Nathan and Annie were baptized. Clay's folks plus every single member of my family was there. As my sister says, we had Dad and his wife, every sibling and their spouses, every niece and nephew for two generations, all at a church service together, and it wasn't even a funeral! Praise God! Lunch at our house afterwards was more time for fellowship and fun.

Laundry: After everyone left, I hauled everything I could to the laundromat, and Travis brought the other half in his truck and we did 25 loads of laundry in four hours. Clean underwear! Yay! Still no washer.

Christmas Shopping: 99.7% done

Holly's 16th birthday: SHE PASSED!!!!!! Look out, world! Happy, happy day! Her dad took her out on her birthday date to dinner and a movie then she met me and drove her sister home all by herself! She even had to stop to wait for three deer to leave the roadway and we are thankful for God's protection on her first drive. Happy night!

No comments: